Harmony Cruise Planner Question

So I have booked a Jan 2020 cruise on HOS for a father/daughter vacation. I have been looking though the cruise planner and noticed that all prices for drink packages, dining, and excursions seem to be standard price with no discounts. Last year my wife and I sailed on the FOS and we had discounted excursion in the cruise planner right away. Is this something strictly with the Oasis class ships, is it simply to early to look at the planner for any deals? Not sure why things are different. My sister is sailing LOS later this year and her cruise planner currently shows discounts. Looking for any advice and assistance in this matter.

Thanks 

I've been booked on Nov 2019 for a little over a month, and I have watched everything change price several times. Excursions have been full price, - 20%, - 25%, (I currently have 3 purchased at the - 25%)

I've bought voom & stream at $14 and a soda package at $10 a day only to cancel them and buy a combo package zoom and stream + soda package for $21.

I've seen the key at $38, and currently $30, I'm considering it at $20 for me and my wife but won't pay more, so we'll see.

I don't really want the unlimited dining package on my 1st harmony cruise (I'm fine eating at the no extra charge places) but it just dropped from $200 to $175, if it dips to something like $150 or less I'll have a hard time resisting that. I'd rather spring for the 3 meal package which has been $99, $89 but not lower yet, maybe at $69 I'd certainly get that. 

So all in all, there's some things I want, some things I'd like and some things I may just get if the price drops low enough. I expect with months to go I'll see many more price changes. 

I login 2-4 times a week just to see, in fact this morning this thread prompted me to check and voila everything had changed again and the dinner package was the lowest I have seen since being booked. 

On Harmony November 2019 and booked 3 night dining packages at $89pp.  Price has been fluctuating.  Wondering if a Memorial Day sale will show up.  Also, when I booked the cabins there was 30% off each guest which is better than 50% off 2nd guest.  Just have to check daily.  Good Luck.

Watching for deal on 2020 Brilliance in Europe.

Just keep checking.   We are on Harmony in Sep. and they've been running sales for a while.  Also keep in mind that if you do buy something in your cruise planner, you can cancel and repurchase if the price drops.  So if you see something you want at a price you like, don't hesitate to purchase it.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Also, when I booked the cabins there was 30% off each guest which is better than 50% off 2nd guest.

I would suggest totally ignoring the "terms" of the sale.  Sure 30% is better than 25% on paper, but that's only if the base price is the same during both sales.  Base prices can fluctuate daily (even during the same day).

As an example, we just booked a last minute Harmony cruise for next month.  Since we live an hour from PC, we do this a lot in the summers when my wife is off work.  The prices had been terrible for months (compared to what we're used to), then suddenly on Saturday they dropped quite a bit.  The price for our cabin type was still there Sunday morning... and a few hours later it was gone and had risen $250-300pp.  This was all during the same "sale terms."

Short version... check the website several times daily if your schedule allows and the savings matters to you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the information. It sounds like it may currently be a timing issue and rates may change. I am a planner and a cheapskate so I am always watching and looking for deals and lower rates.