SPB Tour 2 day in St Petersburg

I agree with bfgood2's comments.   I will look forward to hearing their comments on their return since we are booked with them in September.  For the record, there are many comments related to SPB Tour that I support considering SPAM.  However, I discount Marselpo40's comments since he just joined Cruise Critic a couple of days ago, has only had 17 posts, the first two of which were "humping" a company called "bienvenidospb tours" which has only been mentioned on Cruise Critic two times (both by him) and only rated on TripAdvisor by six travelers.  He has spent most of his other posts "dumping" on SPB Tours.  As a point of reference, SPB Tours has been mentioned numerous times on  Cruise Critic (almost all favorably as it relates to the quality of their tours) and on TripAdvisor 5,544 times (87+% with a TripAdvisor's highest rating of Excellent).   They have also been awarded  TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence".  I, like bfgood, feel very comfortable going forward with them.  To date my interface with SPB Tours has been extremely professional and of excellent quality.

We have not used SPB tours yet but we have them booked for tours in 5 cities on our Baltic cruise in July. From what I have seen and heard for us I am looking forward to using them for the four of us. I was talking with a fellow passenger on the NCL Bliss about cruising at a private party and he said he had used them and was really pleased. In talking with him and seeing how the CD and officers seemed to know him so well I figured if he was pleased with them I probably would be also. The fact that the reviews for them was so good and half the cost of ship tours made the decision pretty easy. Like I say I have not used them yet but not concerned about the posts I have seen.

We did the two-day St Petersburg tour with SPB Tours and had also booked a tour from Warnemunde. We paid for both these tours on the first day in St Petersburg. We were very happy with the tour of St P.

Our ship couldn't dock in Warnemunde because of high winds. SPB Tours contacted us for our details so they could refund the whole cost of the missed tour. We were very impressed with this as we didn't even have to ask for a refund.

No matter with whom you choose to book, the independent operators in St. Petersburg all have excellent reviews and their customers appear uniformly pleased with their choice. I really don't think that anyone need be concerned about the quality of the tour that they will receive - even the ship tours in St. Pete get good reviews from people I have met on cruise ships.

Edited by dogs4fun