Copenhagen dinner on Sunday night

CLOU

Okay, I just posted about Reykjavik, but I also need a recommendation for a restaurant for dinner in Copenhagen on a Sunday night.  We would like something nice, but it does not need to be fine dining.  Just looking for good food.  We are open to anything.  However, every restaurant I look at seems to be closed on Sunday.  We will just have gotten off a 15 day cruise, so I may be a little burnt out.  We will be four with one pescatarian.  Any suggestions, especially from a resident would be appreciated.

Most restaurants in Copenhagen are open Sunday.

If you plan to visit Tivoli Garden you can find many restaurants here

My suggestions are:

Brdr Price   -  Nimb Brasserie or Gemyse

In the city I can recommend:

Brdr Price, Rosenborggade 15

Aamanns 1921, Niels Hemmingsens Gade 19-21

Or let us know at which hotel you're staying - the I can suggest a restaurant in walking distance from the hotel.

Thanks Hallam. All of the restaurants we looked at were closed on Sunday. We are staying at the Marriott, if that helps with any additional recommendations. We were looking at a lot of foodie restaurants, although after a fifteen day cruise, I am not sure if that will be necessary. 

4 hours ago, CLOU said:

... although after a fifteen day cruise, I am not sure if that will be necessary.

Then you might consider Tivoli Food Hall (entrance to Tivoli Gardens not required) it’s a casual place with several food stalls - Link to Tivoli Food Hall

Only 10 minutes walk from Marriott Copenhagen.

We had a fabulous dinner at Restaurant Tight in Copenhagen, our favorite out of several dinners there pre and post cruise.  One word of warning in case it is warm when you are there - many places we ate did not have air conditioning and  we were way too warm in our light sweaters.  I wish we had layered all the way down to tee shirts!