Shore Excursion sale

9 minutes ago, gb52877 said:

Does anyone have any idea when the next shore excursion sale will be for Royal?  I thought this weekend there would be a sale.

There is a sale on currently for sailings through Dec 15th.  Not everything is on sale though.

sale runs May 22 to 29 

• Like 1

No one seems to be able to crack the code of RCI sales.  Meaning there is always something on sale and they are always changing week to week.  I was pleasantly surprised to find one of my excursions marked down even further with this sale so I rebooked it on Friday to save some $. But the other one was now at a higher price.  

I’ve booked an excursion a couple weeks ago through the ship and now I can’t see it anymore to monitor price drops. Has it sold out or am I blocked from monitoring it?  Is there another way to monitor it after it is booked?

I check excursion (and drink package) prices nearly every day for my cruises. It seems to go up and down about every other week.  I don't know if RC uses some sort of algorithm to adjust prices based on dates or customer preferences or what. Not sure what the criteria is or even if there are any.

50 minutes ago, CRUISEFOUR said:

I’ve booked an excursion a couple weeks ago through the ship and now I can’t see it anymore to monitor price drops. Has it sold out or am I blocked from monitoring it?  Is there another way to monitor it after it is booked?

I had the same thing happen.  The excursions I purchased stopped showing up in my options on my cruise planner.  But when I went into the previous orders I could see what I purchased.  I clicked on the excursion name to bring up the description and it showed the current price.

1 minute ago, er345 said:

I had the same thing happen.  The excursions I purchased stopped showing up in my options on my cruise planner.  But when I went into the previous orders I could see what I purchased.  I clicked on the excursion name to bring up the description and it showed the current price.

Awesome! Thanks!

I just canceled and rebooked 3 items today that dropped in price for a sailing on the Mariner next month.  8.99/day soda package, 11.99/day internet, 10.99 Coco Cay float, 43.99 Atlantis aquarium.  Wouldn't normally book anything in Nassau, but one person in our group wants to see Atlantis.

Edited by cruisewiththekids