Where have the beach bungalows gone?

djh

I apologize if this has been answered on another thread but if it has, I am unable to find it.  I was trying to book a beach bungalow on CocoCay for November and they are not not listed. Only the Oasis Lagoon Cabanas and Chill Cabana are listed. The bungalows were my favorite because of the quiet location. Looks like it might be difficult to find any quiet beach now!

22 minutes ago, djh said:

I apologize if this has been answered on another thread but if it has, I am unable to find it.  I was trying to book a beach bungalow on CocoCay for November and they are not not listed. Only the Oasis Lagoon Cabanas and Chill Cabana are listed. The bungalows were my favorite because of the quiet location. Looks like it might be difficult to find any quiet beach now!

They are still there may be sold out. Had one when we went at the beginning of this month. 

4 hours ago, drunkfish3 said:

They are still there may be sold out. Had one when we went at the beginning of this month. 

They have always been listed before, even when sold out. If sold out it usually says something like “book onboard”.

1 hour ago, island lady said:

If you are talking about the bungalows that were near the ferry docks...those were ripped out awhile back.  

No, these were on South Beach. They were there in February when we went.EDA6FDE9-F713-42EA-BDA5-E7E3315E42BB.thumb.jpeg.e36dac67a7cd47d3f730d9b113654533.jpeg

You may want to keep checking cruise planner. I just booked a south beach cabana for the week of 12/8 on Allure last week. On my cruise planner it shows the cabana available to book. 

I saw a suggestion on another thread that these may not be available because the area where they are located will still be under construction (??). I am booked on a cruise leaving October 13th and they have not been in my cruise planner either (and I check very frequently).

17 hours ago, djh said:

No, these were on South Beach. They were there in February when we went.EDA6FDE9-F713-42EA-BDA5-E7E3315E42BB.thumb.jpeg.e36dac67a7cd47d3f730d9b113654533.jpeg

Those were still there (called cabanas at south beach) when we there a few months ago. From what I understand, the new "over the water" cabanas are scheduled to be built there.