Vista/Signature Class - Category J - Main Deck #1053 -any noise issues?

Anyone have any recent experience with Category J #1053 on the Vista or Signature classes with regards to noise from Queens lounge on Deck #2?  I know this is under the elevated seating area away from the stage, but does it suffer from sound bleed related to BB Kings club?  Any advice appreciated!

I never heard any noise while in that cabin, or any of the others along that line. I've been in several of those cabins, on all the Vista and Signature ships.
One time friends on port side did hear the music clearly.

Thanks Ruth - as always your advice is well appreciated & taken!  I know you really like 1043, but mom wants as close to mid elevators non-connected so that’s why I was considering 1053 instead

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Remember, there is a decent distance from the mid-ship elevators to the Queens Lounge. Closer to those elevators on Main, even port side cabins are all right. It's a strip of about 4-5 inside cabins on port side that hear the music in Queens Lounge. I don't know if outside cabins along the same port strip hear anything.

Best solution for everyone would be to house the Queens Lounge musicians in the 4-5 insides under that lounge.
Second best solution is to reserve them for passengers who close the lounge every night (you know who you are :classic_wink:).

• Haha 1