Link two bookings together?

puglady12

I was wondering if you can link two bookings together.  I booked two rooms because we will be bringing the kids.  I logged into my booking and I can see everything.  It has the countdown of days, the invoice for my room and everything I need.

When I log into my second booking I only see a limited amount of things.  I can't see how much I put down or anything like that.  Or even the room number.

I tried to add the second booking to mine but it won't let me.

I did get connecting cabins but when they do the dinner tables how do they know we are together?

Thanks!!

On page two of the check in process there is a place to link the other bookings information.  I've not looked at where you are from, but the US site's web check in has been a bit flaky lately so it may be a few days before you can get there.

The whole some stuff shows up on your booking one day and then might show up another is nothing new and is aggravating.

I also tried to link two bookings the other day and it would not work so I just emailed TA who got it done.

I will give it another day then call them.  We just sailed on the Seaside in May.  I used to check my booking all the time. Some days it was there, some days not there.  So now I expect it!!

5 hours ago, puglady12 said:

I will give it another day then call them.  We just sailed on the Seaside in May.  I used to check my booking all the time. Some days it was there, some days not there.  So now I expect it!!

There are a couple workarounds....at times.  Try logging in using your reservation number and name vs. logging in as a user.

I've also had, when logging in as a user, just some of the stuff show up like options to buy things on the left side.  Somewhere I was able to get all the info to load but can't recall how - think it was clicking on maybe the site map or something like that.

I was able to get to in by not signing in first and just clicking the "Web Check In" link at the top of the home page.  I was prompted to enter my booking number and my name and went right in.  You can always call and give them the information.  All they need is the other booking number and other cabin number.  Below is a pic of the second page:

w.JPG

Thanks!!  So I did exactly what you said and saved it.  Then logged in as myself but I don't see the other booking.

Am I supposed to see it?  I want to be able to buy excursions all in one place and just pay one time instead of logging out and logging in to the other booking. 

I would expect it to appear somewhere in the cruise documents and be able to be seen if you scroll through the check in process again.  If you have two different booking numbers for two different cabins I know of no way to purchase extras like excursions and dining packages for both at the same time.  It cannot even be done when calling, I've always had to make it two separate charges.  If before final payment you can call and have these items added to each booking without paying then pay off the total for that booking later, but again I've had to pay each booking separately.