Alchemy bar drink

Caitlynhanc

So, I am sure this is a long shot but I have to ask.  Last year I was on the carnival conquest, and one of the bar tenders at the alchemy bar made me a drink.  I told her "I like sweet, but not too sweet, not to strong of an alcohol flavor" lol and she made me a drink that was cream based, with some sort of raspberry flavor and a couple fresh raspberries on top.  It was SO good, but I can not remember the name of it for the life of me! Anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, Caitlynhanc said:

So, I am sure this is a long shot but I have to ask.  Last year I was on the carnival conquest, and one of the bar tenders at the alchemy bar made me a drink.  I told her "I like sweet, but not too sweet, not to strong of an alcohol flavor" lol and she made me a drink that was cream based, with some sort of raspberry flavor and a couple fresh raspberries on top.  It was SO good, but I can not remember the name of it for the life of me! Anyone have any ideas?

any chocolate added?

The nice thing about the Alchemy Bar is the fact that the bartenders tend(pun inTENDed) to have their own concoctions. They make up their own drinks. Sounds like that is the case with your raspberry one.

I'd start with Godiva White chocolate and some Chambord..in a shaker with cream(or half/half) to experiment. 

• Like 1

We recently returned from the Horizon and my wife had a similar drink from the Alchemy Bar.  She told the doctor that she wanted something with chocolate and her drink was yummy! It had Ghirardelli white chocolate, Chambord, and not sure what else in it. Maybe vanilla vodka?  It's more fun for the bartenders to create things off the menu so we like to try different things.

11 hours ago, amyotravel said:

If it's not listed on the menu, they made it special according you your likes/needs. So we would have no way of knowing.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/alchemy-bar-menu.pdf

Thanks for the menu! Are the Alchemy drinks pricier than drinks at the other bars?

2 hours ago, CoolOne56 said:

Thanks for the menu! Are the Alchemy drinks pricier than drinks at the other bars?

Yes....they run 11.90 and could be as high as 20.00 if made with Grey Goose VX.  But, still covered by Cheers.