Summit upgrades for July 7, 2019?

Water709

Has anyone else who is sailing on Summit on July 7, 2019 bid on an upgrade, and have heard yay or nay regarding the bid(s) they placed?  DH and I are booked in a lovely Sky Suite (sailed in this same suite twice before) but we did bid on an upgrade to a Celebrity Suite and/or a Royal Suite.  Does Celebrity wait until a few days before sailing to let you know if you "won" the upgrade or not?  Thanks for any insight.  This is the first time we have bid on any upgrades.

We are on the sailing before you and also bid on a CS.  Our bid is still in a pending status. I don't expect t hear anything until about a week before.  You should be notified if your bid is accepted or rejected.  A long as I don't get notified that our bid was rejected we still are in the game.  Although we have a deck 11 aft with a great balcony (better than the CS balconies) so if we don't get a CS we won't be very disappointed.

I bid on both the 6/5 and 6/16.    Two days before sailing on the 6/5 got notified that our bid had not been accepted.   Have not heard anything from the 6/16 and still showing pending on all requests.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I bid on both the 6/5 and 6/16.    Two days before sailing on the 6/5 got notified that our bid had not been accepted.   Have not heard anything from the 6/16 and still showing pending on all requests.

So you finally sail in AQ.  We enjoy Blu, hope you two enjoy it as well.

13 hours ago, Water709 said:

Has anyone else who is sailing on Summit on July 7, 2019 bid on an upgrade, and have heard yay or nay regarding the bid(s) they placed?  DH and I are booked in a lovely Sky Suite (sailed in this same suite twice before) but we did bid on an upgrade to a Celebrity Suite and/or a Royal Suite.  Does Celebrity wait until a few days before sailing to let you know if you "won" the upgrade or not?  Thanks for any insight.  This is the first time we have bid on any upgrades.

Just got off Summit this morning and we won a move up bid from a regular veranda to a sky suite. They notified us 3 days before the cruise that we won. Good luck!!