2007 prices

Krazy Kruizers

Our TA has been calling HAL every few days since Dec 31 when we got some cruise schedules for 2007.

At first HAL said that they were going to start posting prices for the Caribbean and Canada/New England by the middle of January.

Now they claim that they aren't going to post the rpices on their web site until the middle of February and they won't give any prices out over the phone - yet.

Yikes! The gas here is $2.17 per gallon, and that is high for Oklahoma. I am running on fumes waiting for the prices to go down and they keep going UP!

Krazy Kruizers - I understand your frustration especially when some of the other lines have released their 2007 prices. I wonder what HAL is thinking, by putting off people that want to book...crazy!

Marie

This is nothing new for HAL. I don't recall HAL ever posting their winter caribbean schedules before February for the following year. Frustrating it is, but I like HAL enough to wait, its still a year away.

I'm trying to book for January 2007 so it is less than a year away. They do this every year and I find it very frustrating, especially since the prices are listing in the new brochure. How hard can it be to load into the system? Is it possible they are hoping people will book a fall 2006 cruise instead? These are harder cruises to sell.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a call from our TA with the newly posted cruise schedules for the 10 day Panama Canal in January 2007. We canceled our booking for Princess and booked with the Volendam for January 12, 2007. We are very excited about this trip. I checked their website and this cruise still isn't on their website!

Sue

I know this is totally off thread, but here in London, UK, we are currently paying £4+ a gallon for petrol (gas!!), that's around $8. :eek: Crazy isn't it???

Hey Ho - Roll on September when we board the Noordam in Italy.....

I know this is totally off thread, but here in London, UK, we are currently paying £4+ a gallon for petrol (gas!!), that's around $8. :eek: Crazy isn't it???

Hey Ho - Roll on September when we board the Noordam in Italy.....

Yes, especially because aren't you self supplying in the gas department?

We're about to book a cruise on Princess, since HAL hasn't given their prices for the Caribbean, 2007. Our TA has been trying.:mad:

Got off our cruise on Saturday on the Volendam and they had their booklets out for 2006/2007 Carrib. cruises and others with the prices. The early booking prices are given with 2006 in one column and 2007 in another and there is quite a jump from the 2006 prices to the 2007 prices. Don't know why your TA can't get them.

I talked to HAL today. I'm looking at the 2007 Transatlantic cruise on the Prisendam. They indicated that the Caribbean cruises are being entered NOW, and that the Prisendam prices will be on line by Monday. That about the same message I receive whenever I call.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived