Arcadia Speciality Restaurants

tring

On Arcadia for the first time in August.  Can I ask what Speciality restaurants are on board and what they cost.  I do not eat curry in the evenings, much as I like them, because find they always repeat when I lie down, so will get no sleep that night.

Thanks eddie11

I see The Ocean Grill would be my only interest.  The menu does not mention the cost - just the supplements for certain dishes.  I seem to remember £10 - £20 a head for a speciality restaurant when we were last on board a P&O ship.  Am I about right there or has there been a big increase?  Just interested in an approx cost.

Edited by tring

2 hours ago, tring said:

On Arcadia for the first time in August.  Can I ask what Speciality restaurants are on board and what they cost.  I do not eat curry in the evenings, much as I like them, because find they always repeat when I lie down, so will get no sleep that night.

You should be able to see what is available and book on your CP, although there are often deals available on board.

Sindhu lunchtime menu is very nice.

Have a great time,

Andy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tring said:

Thanks eddie11

I see The Ocean Grill would be my only interest.  The menu does not mention the cost - just the supplements for certain dishes.  I seem to remember £10 - £20 a head for a speciality restaurant when we were last on board a P&O ship.  Am I about right there or has there been a big increase?  Just interested in an approx cost.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the menu page there is a link to the costs of all speciality restaurants on all the ships.

• Like 1

Ocean Grill is £15 per person, we were on the ship last week and went once and to be honest it was in no way £15 better than the Meridian restaurant food. Basically IMO you are only paying for a quieter place to eat at your choice of time. The food in the Meridian restaurant was so good throughout the two weeks we feel we wasted the money TBH.

19 minutes ago, gazwag said:

Ocean Grill is £15 per person, we were on the ship last week and went once and to be honest it was in no way £15 better than the Meridian restaurant food. Basically IMO you are only paying for a quieter place to eat at your choice of time. The food in the Meridian restaurant was so good throughout the two weeks we feel we wasted the money TBH.

Thanks for that reply.  I see the price depends on length of cruise and over 8 nights (which ours is means £15).  Good to hear the main restaurant food was good, we had not been impressed with P&O food on our more recent cruises on Oceana and Oriana, though they were not that recent.