Has anyone ever had something delivered to a port/ship?

wo5m

On my last cruise(14 day repo on the Breeze), I just happened to have breakfast with the guy with the most sea days of all of carnivals passengers(something like 1600 at that time). In essence he told me is was cheaper to cruise that live in a retirement community.  I've always wanted to do a B2B, B2B2B or even a B2B2B2B2B2... well you get the picture. With all times I've gone on a cruise a realized I forgotten something, would it be possible to have an item delivered to you ship at the end/start of your next leg?  

As with everything else in life, the answer is,,, it depends. 

How much money do you have? How much are you willing to spend?, how much elite status do you have with the business you are dealing with.

I'm not going to get a free chauffer to take me to the airport. George Clooney can.

53 minutes ago, wo5m said:

On my last cruise(14 day repo on the Breeze), I just happened to have breakfast with the guy with the most sea days of all of carnivals passengers(something like 1600 at that time). In essence he told me is was cheaper to cruise that live in a retirement community.  I've always wanted to do a B2B, B2B2B or even a B2B2B2B2B2... well you get the picture. With all times I've gone on a cruise a realized I forgotten something, would it be possible to have an item delivered to you ship at the end/start of your next leg?  

wo5m,

Your Post Question is Yes.

Each Port of Call is handled by the Agent of Record, you will see them on the Daily News. I have had many things delivered in the US and overseas Ports, Mail, FAXes too. Making a few lists will help you. Knowing what is in the Port of Calls as well allows you to know the probabilties of what items ..

BTW the Largest Booking Agent for Carnival is a Lady in New Jersey and an ASTA Agency.

It is less costly to live ohn a Cruise Shp and a lot have and are doing that too.

Cruising on the QM2 a few times we mat a woman from NYC, Ny who at that last time was 53 world cruises on her ..

2 hours ago, wo5m said:

I had a tablemate who was doing 6 months going from ship to ship.  There were some that he needed to change departure ports and had a day or so in between so so he stocked up then.  Crew do get items delivered to home ports.   http://crew-center.com/ 

My husband did not pack enough of his medication for our recent Alaskan cruise. We had it overnight shipped to Juneau (the only place we could find a UPS store in any of our ports). It was expensive because of the overnight cost but we got what we needed.

Hope this helps:)