Booking Prices with Offers

JeanieCM

We are looking at booking the Southern Caribbean Wayfarer on the Koningsdam in January.  We

have a travel agent with whom we're pleased, and have a future cruise credit that we will apply.

We were also sent the ZPM /ZPN code from Holland just after our most recent cruise to get

additional OBC.  This particular cruise offers "Ocean of Extras" promotion at this time, which also

gives additional OBC.

My questions:  1)  Can we apply both the ZPM code & Ocean of Extras promos or is the ZPM code

not "stackable" with this promotion?  2)  If not, would I be better to wait to book this cruise after the

Ocean of Extras promotion expires (how would I know when that would be?) but before our ZPM code

expires?  If the cruise does not have a promotion going on at the time, our agent usually also gets us

extras (free PG dinner & $50 beverage card each).  

The ZPM code can be used with whatever promo is currently offered. So, yes, you can get the benefit of all 3.

*Miss G*, you beat me to it.

Edited by OVgirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JeanieCM said:

We are looking at booking the Southern Caribbean Wayfarer on the Koningsdam in January.  We

have a travel agent with whom we're pleased, and have a future cruise credit that we will apply.

We were also sent the ZPM /ZPN code from Holland just after our most recent cruise to get

additional OBC.  This particular cruise offers "Ocean of Extras" promotion at this time, which also

gives additional OBC.

My questions:  1)  Can we apply both the ZPM code & Ocean of Extras promos or is the ZPM code

not "stackable" with this promotion?  2)  If not, would I be better to wait to book this cruise after the

Ocean of Extras promotion expires (how would I know when that would be?) but before our ZPM code

expires?  If the cruise does not have a promotion going on at the time, our agent usually also gets us

extras (free PG dinner & $50 beverage card each).  

Just to "pile on", for #1 you can use ZPM with any other promotion.  

For #2 - I would go ahead an book with the Oceans of Extras promotion now and then relook at your booking when the promotion ends and likely the fares drop.  Since your cruise is not until January, if the deal is better later on, you can always refare (usually keeping your same cabin) up until final payment date.  This way you lock in the cabin you want now and a deal you are comfortable with.  I do this on almost every cruise we take - and often refare more than once per cruise.

• Like 2