Overnight Stay

Littleribbie

Finally talked my sister into her first cruise from Boston with an over night in Bermuda. Can anyone tell me how late you can stay out during the evening and still be allowed back on the ship...….would like to enjoy dinner and perhaps strolling and enjoy a cocktail or 2 at local spots but didn't know if there was a certain time you must return to the ship....thanks. Any suggestions would be wonderful...thanks so much

On 6/17/2019 at 8:43 AM, Littleribbie said:

Can anyone tell me how late you can stay out during the evening and still be allowed back on the ship

Its sort of implied in the first answer you got, but to clarify, the gangway is open 24 hours when you are overnighting. If you wanted to be out til 4am (and good luck finding anywhere in Bermuda open that late save for a spot or two frequented by the crew on Front Street in Hamilton) you can do it. 

20 minutes ago, princeton123211 said:

Its sort of implied in the first answer you got, but to clarify, the gangway is open 24 hours when you are overnighting. If you wanted to be out til 4am (and good luck finding anywhere in Bermuda open that late save for a spot or two frequented by the crew on Front Street in Hamilton) you can do it. 

I don’t recommend it but the nightclub at Snorkel Park stays open until 3:00 am. There will also be a lot of crew there. 

Edited by Charles4515