Aurea Suite vs Suite with Aurea Experience

saxkid

But be advised that even though the US website has had the following on their Fantastica experience description page, reports have been this was not allowed.

*Extra Benefit: “Fantastica” Experience guests staying in Balcony staterooms and Suites of the renovated MSC Armonia may have dinner in the dedicated restaurants with time-flexible My Choice Dining. Dining times vary slightly per ship and may be changed once on board.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Our-Fares.aspx

20 minutes ago, saxkid said:

ok - interesting. Here's where I saw it:  https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/MSC-Club-Pax-Type-515.aspx . Probably a mistake on the website.

I just got an upgrade to a balcony and it does say "My Choice Dining" on it, but also says "Second Seating" . So, who know what that means.

You must be in a Fantastica suite, so, and will have MyChoice.  MSC's system doesn't seem to be able to over-ride the inclusion of the set dining times.

1 minute ago, Beamafar said:

You must be in a Fantastica suite, so, and will have MyChoice.  MSC's system doesn't seem to be able to over-ride the inclusion of the set dining times.

It's a B2 - Balcony, so Fantastica Balcony

5 minutes ago, saxkid said:

It's a B2 - Balcony, so Fantastica Balcony

B2 on Armonia is classed as a Fantastica Suite, which is why you have MyChoice dining.  The following is from deck 10, showing the lighter green being  B1 (balcony) and the darker green being B2 (Fantastica suite):

1833803864_ScreenShot2019-06-20at16_36_15.png.15d87900eac4593564712a586561c2a6.png

There are no Bella (B1) balconies on Armonia:

789746099_ScreenShot2019-06-20at16_39_35.thumb.png.6612e5c0147d1695c2a1ab5d3460a982.png

7 minutes ago, cruisejess said:

We had the best experience on Armonia in MYchoice dining June 3rd.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner just exceptional service.

It felt like the cruise dining room of 20 years ago.  Enjoy!

We had the same in January - the crew were terrific.