**Sofa Bed in Suites.

We were on Oasis in 2017 and the kids slept on the sofa bed...Our then-16 year old said it wasn't horrible, but it was a little hard.  Said she thought they put a comforter on top of the sofa cushions as padding.  Our then-4 year old liked it a lot, but she's never been picky about where she sleeps. 😄

Just off Harmony, and DD said sofa bed in Loft was most comfortable she had ever had. It was like a futon, so no hard wires poking up through a thin mattress. You can always ask for a mattress topper or egg crate.

Unfortunately Royal no longer offers egg crate toppers b/c they are unsanitary - cannot be properly cleaned.  They will put multiple mattress covers on top of the mattress but they aren't any real help.  I find the only thing that helps is a couple of folded duvets but even they become hard once they "pack down".

5 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Unfortunately Royal no longer offers egg crate toppers b/c they are unsanitary - cannot be properly cleaned.  They will put multiple mattress covers on top of the mattress but they aren't any real help.  I find the only thing that helps is a couple of folded duvets but even they become hard once they "pack down".

That seems to be over reported.  20190112_062937.thumb.jpg.5f781db845da5460c5b5c83200369100.jpgWe had an egg crate on the Oasis this past January.  The news of banning them is way older than that

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

That seems to be over reported.  20190112_062937.thumb.jpg.5f781db845da5460c5b5c83200369100.jpgWe had an egg crate on the Oasis this past January.  The news of banning them is way older than that

That is contraband bedding probably kept in the cabin attendant's secret stash (along with various abandoned C&A gifts like wine and messenger bags) reserved for VIPS and such.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, marci22 said:

That is contraband bedding probably kept in the cabin attendant's secret stash (along with various abandoned C&A gifts like wine and messenger bags) reserved for VIPS and such.

I'm sure it's gone now. This was the NORO cruise.😱

59 minutes ago, marci22 said:

John, did you find any evidence of the often reported bed bugs?  I am always afraid to look.

My adult twin daughters shared one in December and said it was very comfortable and they even had enough room that they requested body pillows.  They are much better than the fold out couches.  The drink package may have helped too.

• Like 1