Booking Select price on Iona

Zombatar

Has anybody tried to book a select price cabin on Iona yet. We quite fancied the Fjords cruise on 13 June next year yet when I start booking I find that the choice of cabin doesn't come up but they need the credit card details first. I was definitely trying to book select not early saver. I wondered if anybody else had tried this and if it is just a glitch on the P&O web site  or not . The whole point for us of choosing select was to get a cabin where we wanted it and not a randomly assigned one.

Peter and Jenny 

You can do this but it is slow and convoluted, you need to use the change cabin feature and then decide which area of ship, Fwd, Mid Aft etc, and then the deck. Have another go and read the page carefully and you should get there, failing this ring a good TA.

2 hours ago, Zombatar said:

Has anybody tried to book a select price cabin on Iona yet. We quite fancied the Fjords cruise on 13 June next year yet when I start booking I find that the choice of cabin doesn't come up but they need the credit card details first. I was definitely trying to book select not early saver. I wondered if anybody else had tried this and if it is just a glitch on the P&O web site  or not . The whole point for us of choosing select was to get a cabin where we wanted it and not a randomly assigned one.

Peter and Jenny 

Use a good TA and let them do the work. They can access there own booking system and get what you want. If of course there are any good cabins left.

i am amazed by how well the prices are holding if not increasing.

1 hour ago, daiB said:

Use a good TA and let them do the work. They can access there own booking system and get what you want. If of course there are any good cabins left.

i am amazed by how well the prices are holding if not increasing.

The fact Royal Caribbean has withdrawn Independence of the seas from Southampton next year has left a big opportunity for Iona Fjords cruises hence increased prices and good sales.