EZair & Platinum Trip Ins available with TA booking?

CruiseVA

18 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

If I book with a TA, can I still use Princess EZair to book flights? What abou Princess Platinum insurance?

Yes you book the air and the TA has to add the insurance.

You have control over the air as well.

9 minutes ago, Kwaj girl said:

What is it with these 'control' issues these days???

What? I like to have control over my flights & travel insurance, why is that an issue? Besides, I'v found EZ air is cheaper & way more flexible, not sure what your question is?

5 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

If I book with a TA, can I still use Princess EZair to book flights? What abou Princess Platinum insurance?

To borrow a phrase, "Yes, we can"

My TA will book the cruise then using my booking number I can select my own EZair flights online.  Once I have done that she incorporates the information from Princess associated with the booking number into a single invoice for me.   TA's don't get compensated for EZair, and I prefer choosing flights that match our lifestyle and stress level myself.   For instance, getting up at oh-god-early to catch flights the day BEFORE the cruise is not our idea of a fun way to start a vacation, so we choose later flights where possible.  

You have control over your personalizer -- just log into Princess' site and you can book your own EZ Air, excursions, make onboard purchases for a variety of packages, etc.  I always use a TA to get perks, but handle my own EZ Air reservations.  I check it daily to see if fares have changed, and by doing this have saved $$$.  I would never bother my TA with EZ Air changes, but that's just me -- so easy to handle this yourself online.