Special Meal Requests

Signdy

I'll be traveling with a picky eater on Spirit this summer. Is the kitchen willing to prepare a simple chicken breast or pasta dish on request? I know he can find something he'll eat in the grill, but I'd like to enjoy at least a couple of special meals in the main dining room.

This should be no problem at all. As I recall,  there are regularly pasta options at lunch and dinner in Atlantide.    With a bit of advance notice, a simple chicken breast can be easily provided. And don’t forget the wonderful pizza restaurant on Spirit.  

Good morning, I agree with Observer.   It should not be an issue for this type of request. Actually, not sure advance notice would even be needed. I am betting they can cook a breast of chicken on the spot...some spices and/or lemon.....or if they just want it plain? When you sit down, I would  just talk to the waiter:classic_smile:

I think that some advance arrangement is necessary.  A waiter is only able to order items that are on his or her iPad.    Anything special requires permission from the outlet manager.    Please remember that the room service menu items are always available in Atlantide (and, I believe, Indochine) and no special arrangement/advance notice is required.  I distinctly recall that a grilled chicken breast is on that room service menu and should thus be available at any meal.  On several occasions, I have had a burger and fries from the room service menu for dinner in Atlantide.  

Hi, ok....let them know ahead of time.  I wasn't trying over rule your suggestion.  I just think they probably have chicken breasts available all the time...……...I pad or not:classic_biggrin:

12 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi, ok....let them know ahead of time.  I wasn't trying over rule your suggestion.  I just think they probably have chicken breasts available all the time...……...I pad or not:classic_biggrin:

Agreed!  If it’s on the always available/room service menu, as I am fairly certain it is, it will be on the iPad.