Shampoo and such

bjfitz0703

2 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

dsc_0108.jpg?w=509&h=339

809076625_JYCAG-L.jpg

Notice it's made "Exclusivley" for Carnival, typo.

Hey, they make personal hygiene products, not dictionaries. LOL That's funny, though. Are those the bottles that the housekeeping teams use to fill the dispensers?

2 hours ago, bjfitz0703 said:

Believe they have shampoo and the like in the room showers....is this correct?  Thanks

Yep. There's a lot of people who don't like Carnival's shampoo & body wash. I'm sure they're probably products of lesser quality when it comes right down to it, but as long as they get the job done, they're good enough for me for a week. It saves me from having to pack them. My wife, on the other hand, would much rather use her own products.

I guess this is on-topic, considering the title of the thread: is it true that Carnival is no longer offering the upgraded, individually bottled toiletries in Suites?  I thought I read that they were being done away with as part of Carnival's "brilliant":classic_rolleyes: eco-friendly PR smoke-and-mirrors initiative.  Anyone know if it is indeed the case? 

6 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

I guess this is on-topic, considering the title of the thread: is it true that Carnival is no longer offering the upgraded, individually bottled toiletries in Suites?  I thought I read that they were being done away with as part of Carnival's "brilliant":classic_rolleyes: eco-friendly PR smoke-and-mirrors initiative.  Anyone know if it is indeed the case? 

They are going to phase out all individual bottle, plastic straws and drink decorations, ie. Umbrellas, per John Heald. I’m not sure about the timeline.

1 minute ago, Cruisin Dave said:

They are going to phase out all individual bottle, plastic straws and drink decorations, ie. Umbrellas, per John Heald. I’m not sure about the timeline.

That's what I thought I had read. Thanks!:classic_smile:  Now I just need to make sure I add lotion to my Carnival Cutback Packing List, along with my individually-wrapped drinking straws, Sugar in the Raw packets, and individually-wrapped butter pats.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

That's what I thought I had read. Thanks!:classic_smile:  Now I just need to make sure I add lotion to my Carnival Cutback Packing List, along with my individually-wrapped drinking straws, Sugar in the Raw packets, and individually-wrapped butter pats.

We are taking reusable straws. Bed Bath and Beyond carries some great silicon straws that come with a cleaning brush. I don’t mind the body wash but I have Psoriasis and need a gentle shampoo and like the one I use. 

Oh No now more Bring Your Own ___.

Even now we have to bring our own TEAs too.

Well you may know Lipton had the own taste from the tea groves of Lipton now it is so not nice./.

Is Carnival going to keep = having Ships Built and Paying for them when all the Paying Cruising Passengers can not even fit in the LIDO ( Slop Lines) , cant even fit in the shows which nmow are 80 % less in time too..

I would bring my own 3 oz. travel bottle of shampoo/conditioner for my thinning balding hair if I'm flying to the cruise port.  Never liked Carnival's shampoo made my hair feel dry.

Now that we can drive 2 hrs to FLL and TAM, or 2 hrs 20 mins to MIA, I sometimes bring a larger sized bottle for extended cruises of 10 or more days.  Same with mouthwash, which Carnival doesn't supply at all now.  Long time cruisers would remember when there was a goody cup with various hygiene samples placed in the cabin's bathroom upon arrival.