Cappuccino on Nieuw Amsterdam?

darstamp

Is there any place other than the one forward on Deck 11 where I can get a Cappuccino in the morning. Or can I order it from Room Service? I am on oxygen and that's a long way to go from my cabin on deck 4.   I will have the Drinks package, is a cappuccino included in that? 

Yes it will be included -- but not if you COULD get it from room service, because mini-bar and room service are specifically not covered in the beverage packages. And I don't remember seeing cappuccino on the RS menu anyway. You can get cappuccino after dinner in the MDR, so maybe at breakfast there? IDK because I haven't had breakfast in MDR. Good luck to you!

Your best bet is to have your cabin-mate bring it to you from the Explorations Cafe, since that way you can use your beverage package to purchase it, and as others have said, even if they would (and they might) give you cappucino with room service if you write it in on your card, it would be charged at full price (no idea what that is). 

On 6/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, darstamp said:

Is there any place other than the one forward on Deck 11 where I can get a Cappuccino in the morning. Or can I order it from Room Service? I am on oxygen and that's a long way to go from my cabin on deck 4.   I will have the Drinks package, is a cappuccino included in that? 

MDR for brEAkfast  ihave no idea if your drinks    package would  cover  it.

You likely can order it from room service but how good  could i be for them to get it up to your cabin from the  galley  Probably   not be  as good as 'fresh''

Edited by sail7seas