Sirena cabin 7039 - Smoke affected?

Redcruiser2

Hello,

We have booked cabin 7039 for a cruise at end of next year. I thought we were booking away from possible smoke drifting from smoking area  at the back of ship. However I have just read about smoke impacting PH on level 8 under smoking area at very front corner of pool deck on Starboard side (didn’t realise this was case when booked). Has anyone stayed in cabin 7039? Or around that area on deck 7 ( eg 7037 and 7041 too)? Did the cigarette smoke drift down to your verandah from above? I am easily affected by cig smoke but there are not many alternative cabins left to change to ( and they are mostly at the aft under the other smoking area).  This is our first cruise for 25th wedding anniversary but I’m now anxious we may need to change our plans. Thanks in advance to those taking time to reply.

Smoke has a tendency to drift up, not down. You're two decks below the smoking area. Shouldn't be an issue for you. But if you're that sensitive to it perhaps you might be better served with a room at the back of the ship. As Lyn said there is no smoking area at the rear of the ship.