Please tell me about Qsine

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

I assume that you dined at the Lawn Club Grill- our favorite restaurants on the Silhouette and Reflection.  Miss that venue on other Celebrity ships.  Not to be missed!

We have not yet, but it's on the plan for our next cruise.  Didn't want to unravel all the Silhouette mysteries at once.  😁

3 hours ago, dkjretired said:

We have never tried Quine because wife is very, very picky. No cheese, wine dressings sauces. Any suggestions.

Quite a compliment when she picked you... 😉

The small filet, sweet potato fries, love all the different types of shrimp, spring rolls, lava crab, Chichinis.. and to top it off, the silver Bullet... go with fellow passengers and share because there is a lot of choice.

6 hours ago, evitacruiser said:

Does anyone have a current Qsine menu please?

Husband's still teaching an online class and I can't interrupt, but if you Google "le petit chef at qsine cruisehabit" you'll find a copy of the new/LPC menu.  Honestly, the experiences are so different between the old QSine with the international small plates and the very limited LPC menu, that Celebrity is being a bit misleading IMO to keep the name Qsine.  It's like going to Sushi on 5 and finding out it's now an Italian restaurant.  OK, not quite THAT bad, but you get the idea. 

Is there a list anywhere that specifies which ships have which version of QSine?

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Thank you!  We will be on the Summit, which I've heard still has the original Qsine.  

To us that would be preferable, ,,.less gimmicky, more variety.  We were just the 2 of us and  had a great time.....ask for 1/2 portions , other than the steak!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arno. said:

Quite a compliment when she picked you... 😉

The small filet, sweet potato fries, love all the different types of shrimp, spring rolls, lava crab, Chichinis.. and to top it off, the silver Bullet... go with fellow passengers and share because there is a lot of choice.

ThanksArno,  I think maybe I’ll try and talk her into it. She does like seafood.  Our adult son is with us and would love it since he likes everything.

Edited by dkjretired
  • Like 1