MOCKTAILS on Summit

2belgiantervs

As c  points out about the mocktails...

I recommend that you bring along a recipe list of drinks which are friendly to your diet/preferences and if the ingredients are available, the bartender will surely make you what you desire...

Cheers and bon voyage

40 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

As c  points out about the mocktails...

I recommend that you bring along a recipe list of drinks which are friendly to your diet/preferences and if the ingredients are available, the bartender will surely make you what you desire...

Cheers and bon voyage

Great suggestion! Thanks!

44 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

A lot of Mocktails and cocktails  are made from a packaged mix, and if there isn’t a sugar-free one available, they won’t be able to make one up for you. What do you drink at home?

Usually don’t. But, this is vacation, so will indulge in a few. Just looking to see if anyone has a favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the most refreshing non-alc drinks I’ve had which, when compared to something like a virgin piña colada or others of that nature, was an orange soda (orange juice with soda water). 

3 minutes ago, Syrreal said:

One of the most refreshing non-alc drinks I’ve had which, when compared to something like a virgin piña colada or others of that nature, was an orange soda (orange juice with soda water). 

Thank you, sounds great!

You might bring along your favorite artificial sweetener, if you preferred drinks need sugar. You might experiment at home to see how many packets are needed to get the sweetness you prefer.  If you can consume some alcohol you might try a white wine sprizer... which is essentially white wine, club soda and ice... refreshing and the alcohol content reduced.

11 minutes ago, kearney said:

You might bring along your favorite artificial sweetener, if you preferred drinks need sugar. You might experiment at home to see how many packets are needed to get the sweetness you prefer.  If you can consume some alcohol you might try a white wine sprizer... which is essentially white wine, club soda and ice... refreshing and the alcohol content reduced.

Thank you! Keep the good advice coming!

• 1 month later...

Have you tried "shrubs" , using drinking vinegar?  25 cal/8 gm carb per 8oz serving for this company. https://shrub-farm.com/faq  dilute 1/2oz syrup to 8 oz sparkling.  Even though we have the Premium beverage package on our cruise, I may bring a bottle of syrup on board to  mix with Perrier.  Since you're on the East Coast, this company may have it in stores near you.  https://thehudsonstandard.com/