Category question on Ovation.

No just once. I booked the second and third together way back when booking first opened, then decided to add the first cruise a few months ago. And of course couldn’t get the same cabin. Come to think of it when I booked I had the last cabin on deck six at first. Then I switched to a forward cabin on deck ten and then changed to the suite guarantee for the extra points. I achieve pinnacle on the 4 th day of the third leg instead of on the last day!  LOL 

23 minutes ago, Croozin Soozin said:

No just once. I booked the second and third together way back when booking first opened, then decided to add the first cruise a few months ago. And of course couldn’t get the same cabin. Come to think of it when I booked I had the last cabin on deck six at first. Then I switched to a forward cabin on deck ten and then changed to the suite guarantee for the extra points. I achieve pinnacle on the 4 th day of the third leg instead of on the last day!  LOL 

Congratulations!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I don't think that his cabin has been assigned yet.  

Some have reported and I have experienced it as well- after online check-in, the setsail pass may show deck and/or muster station on a GTY booking. With that info you can kinda narrow down where your assignment will be. 

27 minutes ago, kelbell said:

Calling all Nancy Drew's our muster station is B02.  Not really sure how to figure

it out from there.....

If it’s the same as Anthem, that would put you in the Music Hall.  We were in the Music Hall once, but B01 and our cabin was located on deck 8 cabin 184.   That was port side so I think B02 would be cabins on the starboard side but in that general location. 

Not sure if that is at all helpful!  

Edited by Croozin Soozin