changes to labadee barefoot beach club?

I got into a discussion with another cruiser friend of mine about this. Am I correct that some changes are being made to Labadee?  Or will it remain the same in that suite guests will continue to have access to the barefoot beach club and lunch buffet?  I'm fairly certain I read something about changes being made but perhaps not...hope not actually. Thanks....

15 minutes ago, gretschwhtfalcon said:

I got into a discussion with another cruiser friend of mine about this. Am I correct that some changes are being made to Labadee?  Or will it remain the same in that suite guests will continue to have access to the barefoot beach club and lunch buffet?  I'm fairly certain I read something about changes being made but perhaps not...hope not actually. Thanks....

What did you read? What changes?

Something about suite guests no longer having access to Barefoot Beach...forget what else. I'm going to post directly on the Labadee part of the forum. If I did read anything about it, it very likely would have been there. 

50 minutes ago, gretschwhtfalcon said:

Something about suite guests no longer having access to Barefoot Beach...forget what else. I'm going to post directly on the Labadee part of the forum. If I did read anything about it, it very likely would have been there. 

I may be wrong but is that not the reason for Barefoot Beach? I thought it was for suite guest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maria1122 said:

Just back from the Anthem and we had a cabana.  Everything was the same no change.

When, where, how did you book your cabana for Barefoot Beach?  We are scheduled to be there in November on Harmony and might be interested in booking a cabana but have not been able to find out the logistics of booking one.

11 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

When, where, how did you book your cabana for Barefoot Beach?  We are scheduled to be there in November on Harmony and might be interested in booking a cabana but have not been able to find out the logistics of booking one.

Booking a cabana on barefoot beach requires you to talk to concierge or Genie.  Can't be pre-booked in planner.  When your contact email from concierge or genie you can mention you want one and they will help arrange.

14 hours ago, gretschwhtfalcon said:

I am sure that you are conflating Labadee and CocoCay.

No changes to Labadee's Barefoot Beach, particularly regarding suite access.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dodgestang said:

Booking a cabana on barefoot beach requires you to talk to concierge or Genie.  Can't be pre-booked in planner.  When your contact email from concierge or genie you can mention you want one and they will help arrange.

Thank you for the information.  I thought it was thru the concierge but was not positive.  Unfortunately I have not hit the lottery thus I can't afford the genie.