Sun 3 Night Freestyle Daily

9 hours ago, SuiteLiving said:

This is great, really appreciate it. We’ll be on next weekend.

Thank you for posting.  DH and I are doing this cruise at the beginning of August while the rest of the world in our area goes back to school.  As a newly retired principal, I wanted to take a trip over a weekend that has been off limits to me for the past 30 years!  

We are considering an ocean view stateroom, which will also be a first.  Anyone with recommendations on best deck/location?

25 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Thank you for posting.  DH and I are doing this cruise at the beginning of August while the rest of the world in our area goes back to school.  As a newly retired principal, I wanted to take a trip over a weekend that has been off limits to me for the past 30 years!  

We are considering an ocean view stateroom, which will also be a first.  Anyone with recommendations on best deck/location?

I did an inside sailaway last year and ended up on deck 9. IMO, that is one of best decks. The ship is small so it was close enough to everything where I didn't need to use the elevator. Obviously if you have mobility issues, it might be a different story.

I did the same category this year but have not yet been assigned a cabin. The ocean view was only slightly more but on a 3 night night cruise with 2 port stops and zero sea days, last year I found that I was only in the cabin to sleep, shower and get dressed. 

Edited by CruisingNole
mistaken decks