Azamara Bedding

Salf777

Hi all

hoping someone can help here. We recently returned from a sailing on the Azamara Pursuit. Loved it by the way. 

We were in Club World Owners Suite and the beds were the most comfortable ever! Does anyone know what kind of bedding, sheets, comforter they use?

would love to purchase for home. I looked all over online and can’t find any info 

thanks in advance

If anyone on the ship could give me the UPC number on the Azamara pillows, I would appreciate it! I called Pacific Coast—they need the code to determine which pillows Azamara Is using since they are not buying directly from Pacific Coast. The code is found under the bar code on the do not remove tags and should look like 

this—

25521 xxxx x

Thanks  for any help with this! Karen

Currently on Pursuit...

I stripped off the pillowcase, and then the encasement.  Found the Pacific Coast tag, and then an adjacent tag which reads

SKU#:13420023

PO#:45520533

Fabric content:  cotton

Shell made in:  China

size KING

RN 19648

That’s it - Sorry.  Nothing with your 25521 number.  Hope this helps!

• Like 1

FYI to all helping out in this thread. I contacted Azamara directly and this was their response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the above referenced sailing.

We appreciate your interest in our bedding items used onboard. These were obtained from Standard Textile. Their main telephone number is 1-800-999-0400. Please feel free to contact them for information about their products.

Thank you for allowing me to address this concern.

Sincerely,

1 hour ago, Salf777 said:

FYI to all helping out in this thread. I contacted Azamara directly and this was their response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the above referenced sailing.

We appreciate your interest in our bedding items used onboard. These were obtained from Standard Textile. Their main telephone number is 1-800-999-0400. Please feel free to contact them for information about their products.

Thank you for allowing me to address this concern.

Sincerely,

If you find the pillows there, please let me know. I’ve been in contact with Pacific Coast and gave them the UPC code—they were very nice but told me that the pillows were purchased by Azamara from a wholesale distributor (maybe Standard Textile?) and are not available for direct purchase. She recommended a pillow they have that is similar, but since I’ve bought so many pillows in the past that I end up disliking, I’d rather wait and try and find the exact Azamara ones!

Thanks,

Karen

I have ordered sheets, duvet cover, insert and pillows from Standard Textile and they should be arriving shortly. I will let you know when I receive them. It appears there is a retail site and a wholesale site where you have to order quantity. They also sell on Amazon a bit cheaper than they do on their own site so I ordered to compare a few things from both. I did order a set of 6 towels from Amazon sold by Standard Textile and a set of 5 showed up, they shorted me a towel so I sent them back, also they came in a generic packaging no retail packaging. Just wrapped in plastic with a sticker on the plastic saying what it is. That is what I received when I ordered from Standard Textile on Amazon, as I said I havent received the package from them directly yet and will let you know when I do

So I received my package directly from Standard Textile today and the sheets, duvet and duvet insert are awesome!

The ones I ordered from Amazon which say they are sold from Standard Textile are different, not as good as the ones from ordering direct from them. Also when ordering direct the packaging is nice and professional. The ones from Amazon were just in a plastic bag and quite honestly not the same.

I am attaching a link to standard textile below. If you want to order from Amazon just search standard textile sheets but be warned they are not the same

https://standardtextilehome.com/?utm_source=stc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=launch&utm_content=landingpage

• Like 1

I have been following this thread with interest as I’m a huge fan of the lovely bedding. 

I also recall some years ago in both Hilton and Intercontinental hotels there was a little card in your room that said Had a good sleep, loved the bedding and gave details of direct sale delivered to your home bedding packages of various combinations

Bonnie. An idea that might merit investigation somewhere if I can draw also on the what do we do with OBC thread.  Why not Azamara set up a similar package with the suppliers delivered to home charged onboard to which, if you have it OBC could be used.

i can tell you now there would be an order in September and another in November from me,!!

For those wondering the difference between ordering Standard Textile from Amazon and from them direct I am attaching a photo of what I received side by side. On the left from Amazon, as you can see just clear thin plastic wrapping with no tags, description or anything. On the right what I received directly from Standard Textile. Nicely packaged in thick zipper plastic with nice retail packaging. Yes Amazon was cheaper but to me, personally, didnt feel like the same

IMG_1061.thumb.JPG.4ae3e1c2405c07483ed47b13bafdcfbb.JPG

20 hours ago, Salf777 said:

So I received my package directly from Standard Textile today and the sheets, duvet and duvet insert are awesome!

The ones I ordered from Amazon which say they are sold from Standard Textile are different, not as good as the ones from ordering direct from them. Also when ordering direct the packaging is nice and professional. The ones from Amazon were just in a plastic bag and quite honestly not the same.

I am attaching a link to standard textile below. If you want to order from Amazon just search standard textile sheets but be warned they are not the same

https://standardtextilehome.com/?utm_source=stc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=launch&utm_content=landingpage

Unfortunately they don’t ship to the UK. 😞