Majestic deck 15 cabin question

Sofac870

Hey everyone,

Looking to book Majestic Princess in december, my TA offered cabin M704 which happens to be on deck 15 underneath the Lido deck. I was once told to avoid these cabins due to the possibility of noise on the upper deck, would this be an issue on the Majestic? We had a horrible experience on RCL's FOS last year due to excessive noise (on deck 2) and I wouldn't want to repeat it!

Thanks

Any cabin under an active pool, hard deck surface area with chairs loungers could be a big issue.

In the case you site we have had a few cabins on Marina in the 720 etc area which is in the last 6 or so cabins. The outside buffet area is here. We never had any noise.

PamCa had a bad experience on the Royal in the 600's I believe and had chair cart noise that was bad.

We would only book one of the last 6 cabins.

Apart from the possible noise issue we didn't like the overhang we had over our Marina deck balcony - made it feel oppressive. Not sure if that's the case for every balcony on that deck.

11 hours ago, Sofac870 said:

Majestic Princess in december, my TA offered cabin M704 which happens to be on deck 15 underneath the Lido deck.

I don't understand why you aren't picking the cabin you want ???

6 hours ago, dides said:

Apart from the possible noise issue we didn't like the overhang we had over our Marina deck balcony - made it feel oppressive. Not sure if that's the case for every balcony on that deck.

I thought it offered more privacy.  🤔

To each his own I guess.  😉