Regent beds?

rcandkc

We have been on 10 or 11 Regent cruises.  We have found the beds comfortable for both of us.  We need to replace a bed in our household and wonder what kind and model of beds they use so maybe we could go that direction.  Any idea? 

Both Regent and Oceania sell their bedding and mattresses.   Go to their homepage and scroll down to the very bottom and you will see the bed option under “Resources”.  

I think Regent and Oceania get their mattresses from the same manufacturer in Italy..

2 hours ago, rcandkc said:

Thank you for the help.  Shipping a mattress to Texas from Italy may be a little much. 

Matermoll has a US distributor who would ship to Texas.  If I read the websites correctly, shipping is included in the price of the mattress.  The mattress on the Regent website is over a $1000 more than the mattress on the Oceania website.  From the descriptions, the two websites are selling different Matermoll mattress models.

Dave

1 hour ago, DaveFr said:

Matermoll has a US distributor who would ship to Texas.  If I read the websites correctly, shipping is included in the price of the mattress.  The mattress on the Regent website is over a $1000 more than the mattress on the Oceania website.  From the descriptions, the two websites are selling different Matermoll mattress models.

Dave

Thanks.  I looked up distributor.  First we are going to go lay down on some readily available beds near our place on Texas Coast.  If not happy, we will contact matermoll. 

Thank you so much for sharing this!  My DH and I have an expensive sleep number bed, which is NOT as comfortable as the bed we slept in on our ONE Regent cruise.  The cost for shipping a king size mattress is only about $300 2nd day air.  Of course we’ll have to try more nights-at-sea before we buy, but these mattresses are reasonably priced, in my opinion.