CC email 10% off shore excursions

So just got email from CC saying save 10% on shore excursions using PROMO code JULY10 good thru July 31. Click on the link in email, got to Cozumel, pick Mr.Sancho's, pick date, enter number of tickets, enter promo code and then it says promo code is no longer valid. Anyone else get the email and try to book an excursion and try code? TIA

We usually do book directly with Mr Sanchos but it is $110 total. $10 down then $100 when arrive. It was $99.90 thru viator and should have been able to save 10% but code does not work. Just wondering if anyone was able to save the 10%.

Shouldn't this be a question for the mods here?  Is there a "contact us" link anywhere on CC's page that links to shore excursions?  This isn't really a Carnival issue.

I'm researching excursions for my Med/TA B2B next fall and CC's link to the Viator site has a few that look interesting.  I'll see if there's a discount available (although I'm not going to book 15 months in advance).

I got that e-mail too.  When I clicked on the "Start Saving" button, it took like to a listing of shore excursion reviews, and a link to the Viator website.  So I the promo code is valid on Viator only, not excursions booked through Carnival.  Come to think of it, this thread is in the wrong section, and may mislead people into thinking that the promo code is for Carnival.

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01

• Administrators

Some additional information from the customer service team over at viator.com:

Re:  getting an error message that the "code" is not valid.  This is a browser issue.  In terms of the browser issues, unfortunately this is a known issue but not something we can easily change or update. We generally suggest that you clean your cache and cookies and/or open an incognito window.