Empress - no Diamond Lounge - anything to make up for no lounge?

I will be on the Empress as a Diamond.  I understand there is no Diamond Lounge.  Do they do anything special for Diamonds to make up for a lack of lounge?   I assume 3 drinks on my card - anything else wonderful?

We sailed empress two years ago, and there was nothing except the party  (that biker mentioned) on the open patio  behind the Boleros shortly after sail away.    I’m not sure who gets invited to that party, if it is suite, pinnacle and upper tier diamond plus, or open to other categories of crown and anchor 

enjoy

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

45 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I’m not sure who gets invited to that party, if it is suite, pinnacle and upper tier diamond plus, or open to other categories of crown and anchor 

Usually D and up. 

I've heard breakfast in Chops and reports of a happy hour in (I think) Viking Crown where you can get more than your 3 vouchers based on your S&S card.  I'll know more in mid-August.

Roy

We were able to have drinks in the Viking Crown Lounge, even though it was open to the public also.  We were not limited to three drinks, but since we probably only had two, it was just my experience, and the policy could be that it was 3 drinks per person.  Apparently they used to have some snacks up there also, but the Board of Health shut that down as they didn't have sneeze guards on the tables, because they really weren't set up for serving any food.  

As Pinnacles we could have breakfast each morning in Chops.  Even though no diamond or concierge lounge, we enjoyed the Empress and her crew immensely.

2 hours ago, negc said:

We were able to have drinks in the Viking Crown Lounge, even though it was open to the public also.  We were not limited to three drinks, but since we probably only had two, it was just my experience, and the policy could be that it was 3 drinks per person.  Apparently they used to have some snacks up there also, but the Board of Health shut that down as they didn't have sneeze guards on the tables, because they really weren't set up for serving any food.  

As Pinnacles we could have breakfast each morning in Chops.  Even though no diamond or concierge lounge, we enjoyed the Empress and her crew immensely.

Could you get special coffees in Chops

LaLa needs a Latte

Edited by John&LaLa

3 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I've heard breakfast in Chops and reports of a happy hour in (I think) Viking Crown where you can get more than your 3 vouchers based on your S&S card.  I'll know more in mid-August.

Roy

When we sailed, D+ passengers with over 350 points and pinnacle members were able to have breakfast in Chops. I’m sure that can change from sailing to sailing. 

M