Oceana

lodge172

Yes there are but on our last cruise there was a sign outside the restaurant stating that the tables for 2 had been reserved months before so you would need to make sure it was arranged before boarding.

As the others have said if your preferences are for a table for two in Club Dining (Adriatic Restaurant) you will have to book your request many months in advance.

We have just returned from a great cruise on board Oceana and always got our request for a table for two with Freedom Dining. (Ligurian Restaurant)

Having said that we were issued with a pager on several occasions but to be honest that was no problem as we just relaxed and had drinks whilst we waited for our table.

Edited by P-L-B

19 minutes ago, dazlight said:

How was the bars PLB? Any favourites ? 

We used Explorers bar in the atrium for pre dinner drinks but can highly recommend "The Yacht and Compass" for its excellent range of beers including its real ale selection.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dazlight said:

Nice one. 

Whats Le Club like? 

Also on the outside bars at night is there music on?

my mrs usually goes to bed early with the kids so I tend to stay out till 1 ish on my own 😅 

Far from me to lead you astray but if you are a night owl Le Club would be ideal as it doesn't open until around 9.00 or 10.00pm and is open till late.😉

BTW, I didn't frequent that venue as unfortunately my clubbing days are now a distant memory.😊

• Haha 1