Probably because I’m excited about my cruise...

Sersee

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, Sersee said:

Then people started to scare me about when I get off the ship how sick I will feel. I fly home that day and had people actually message me on fb to tell me I shouldn't fly home the same day. I am very anxious about flying anyway... so this .. um no stop it people! lol

As I previously posted, I am very prone to getting seasick and have to take Bonine.  If we are flying, which we usually do, we always fly home the day we get off the ship.  Never been land sick nor have any of my family.  I have had a couple of experiences of standing in line at the grocery and feeling like I am back on board and the floor is swaying.  Very brief and no big deal.  I was scared to death to fly when we first started, but I absolutely love to fly now.

Just figure out what advice you want to follow and don't worry about the rest of it.  All of us are different, and all we can do is offer our personal experiences.  If seasickness were that prevalent, they would wallpaper the ships in barf bags 🤢

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, keywest1 said:

As I previously posted, I am very prone to getting seasick and have to take Bonine.  If we are flying, which we usually do, we always fly home the day we get off the ship.  Never been land sick nor have any of my family.  I have had a couple of experiences of standing in line at the grocery and feeling like I am back on board and the floor is swaying.  Very brief and no big deal.  I was scared to death to fly when we first started, but I absolutely love to fly now.

Just figure out what advice you want to follow and don't worry about the rest of it.  All of us are different, and all we can do is offer our personal experiences.  If seasickness were that prevalent, they would wallpaper the ships in barf bags 🤢

54409148_2103550266388121_8600356390273286144_o.jpg