Culinary Arts Kitchen

44 minutes ago, Pinksunset said:

I have learned a considerable amount on this forum from all of you wonderful, kind  seasoned Regent cruisers! We did not receive a rebate on our first Regent cruise, for which we were in a “named” suite.  (Only mentioning this suite because we paid a good amount for the cruise.). Sorry to ask this, but how DO I find the great TA many of you seem to have?  

We truly are not allowed to share that information (nor can we give our email address for the purpose of sharing TA information).  It does make it difficult.  I think that if you do a search online, you may find one -- just be sure that they regularly book Regent as well as other luxury cruise lines.

And then ask them about their rebate program. 

If you form friendly relationships with other passengers on a cruise, or people you meet on CC, you can take it offline and have a personal conversation. I met a guy on the CC river cruising area and our relationship extended into the real world and referred me to my current TA. 

That is how we found our TA as well...talking with other passengers during a cruise.

Back to the Culinary Centre -- glad to hear that you found the Explorer classes better than those on Riviera Jackie - and I would like to take that pasta class too.  I have a pasta machine "authentic Italian one..." and have a hard time using it.  I assume that that is what you referred to?    I would also like to take a course I heard about on Knife skills.  Mine are pretty good but can always stand improvement...be on the cutting edge so to speak!!  (Sorry, could not resist...)

We get to book our excursions for the March cruise on Splendour next week...do you think the cooking classes will be listed then as well??

I'm on Explorer late December, can't make dining reservations yet. Is that where I will find whether Culinary Kitchen is offering any classes?  I couldn't find it on the Sea Day itinerary or in shorex. Are they always held on sea days? Perhaps there are none this cruise, or they are filled. Thanks for any info.