Medano Beach (Cabo) Questions

Schoifmom

Once we arrive at the tender port, I understand that we can take a water taxi to Medano Beach.Ā  Do you have to wade in from the water there?

Ā 

Also, does anyone have a review of The Sand Bar?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, everyone!

Hi,

Ā 

Yes once you arrive at Medano they will just nose the boat until the bow touches sand. You hop off in ankle deepĀ water from there.Ā  I have not been to the Sandbar but have been to the Office and Mango Deck and both were great.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by azjim66
  • Like 1

Agree that it's way deeper than ankle level; more like mid-calf to knee deep from our experience.

Ā 

If you don't want to do the water taxi thing, and would rather stay dry, you can always grab a land taxi or pedi-cab to Medano.

Ā 

We've had lunch at the Sand Bar a few times and really enjoyed it. Plus right above the restaurant you can get a great massage for a fair price! šŸ™‚

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone.Ā  I'm almost 1 year post op some significant foot/ankle surgery and not certain I would be able to handle the wade in on the wet sand.Ā  We'll look for a land taxi to make our way to beach time šŸ™‚

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 7:10 AM, Schoifmom said:

Thanks, everyone.Ā  I'm almost 1 year post op some significant foot/ankle surgery and not certain I would be able to handle the wade in on the wet sand.Ā  We'll look for a land taxi to make our way to beach time šŸ™‚

Ā 

Probably a wise decision based on your particular situation.. šŸ˜‰