I just won the bidding SPA BALCONY on Breakaway

Pla001

Hope you will come back on here and give review.  Considering bidding on spa mini-suite. When do you go? How far out did you find out you won bid? How much did you bid to win ( if you don't mind me asking)?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pla001 said:

Just got email from NCL Confirmed upgrade me from INSIDE to SPA BALCONY! I'm too exciting right now.Cant stop smiling.

Nice,  I didnt realize an inside could go to Spa Balcony, i thought just a regular balcony but that is awesome

I get offers 3 options room OV, BL and SBL start from 25,50 and 125. and I book a thermal spa for 199$.I just put the poor bid start for SBL @125 because if I won will be wonderful for our vacation if not I still have the thermal spa to use for this trip anyway. After I get the confirmed yesterday(still happy) I call my PCC to cancel my original thermal spa and now I still get to use thermal spa and a new room for 250$. I think it pretty good deal. Thanks NCL.

and sorry I'm not answer before because Im driving.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pla001 said:

I get offers 3 options room OV, BL and SBL start from 25,50 and 125. and I book a thermal spa for 199$.I just put the poor bid start for SBL @125 because if I won will be wonderful for our vacation if not I still have the thermal spa to use for this trip anyway. After I get the confirmed yesterday(still happy) I call my PCC to cancel my original thermal spa and now I still get to use thermal spa and a new room for 250$. I think it pretty good deal. Thanks NCL.

and sorry I'm not answer before because Im driving.

Spa room comes with thermal spa access pass?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

Quick question- I just got an email saying I can bid on a balcony for $50 per person, for duration of cruise. Is that $50 extra per day per person, or just $50 per person?

The bid amount you place is Per person for the whole cruise. If you win you pay your bidx2 regardless of the number of people in the room

6 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

Quick question- I just got an email saying I can bid on a balcony for $50 per person, for duration of cruise. Is that $50 extra per day per person, or just $50 per person?

If you won you pay extra 100 for the whole time you cruising

Thank you, that's not a bad deal then! One of my options is Spa balcony. On it, it says complementary access to thermal suite. Has anyone ever done it? What features are we given access too? I'm guessing tje snow room is not part of it.

1 minute ago, 1bets1 said:

Thank you, that's not a bad deal then! One of my options is Spa balcony. On it, it says complementary access to thermal suite. Has anyone ever done it? What features are we given access too? I'm guessing tje snow room is not part of it.

This is copy from NCL website And I believe breakaway dont't have showroom

The Thermal Suite is a passage toward ultimate relaxation. Based on the concept of Turkish baths, where friends and family spent the day relaxing, the heat and cleansing therapies of our Thermal Suite experience include heated ceramic lounge chairs, a Thalasso Therapy Pool, hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and tropical rain showers. Different herbal steam and sauna grottos cleanse the body with gentle heat while a therapeutic heated-water pool bubbling effect will wash away stiff and sore joints. Take a dip in the Vitality Pool or enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders. Heated chaise lounges and tropical shower features make this both a relaxing and cleansing experience. A Salt Room is available on Breakaway, Getaway and Escape.

2 minutes ago, PortFees45 said:

Was your upgrade bid more than just buying a spa pass would have cost? If so it's NCL that should be celebrating...

We are celebrating but Thanks to NCL to give us this deal. Because 2 of us for thermal spa use will cost me 400$

I place a minimum bid of §75 per person for upgrade from mini suite to spa I I suite.  I won the bid with the smallest bid possible for the upgrade. So I get a room upgrade and spa access for a total of $150. Just the spa for two would be $400.  Good deal. 

40 minutes ago, ScottnBobbi said:

I place a minimum bid of §75 per person for upgrade from mini suite to spa I I suite.  I won the bid with the smallest bid possible for the upgrade. So I get a room upgrade and spa access for a total of $150. Just the spa for two would be $400.  Good deal. 

Awesome! When do you sail?

my cruise shows a minimum bid of $100 pp for spa mini suite and $75 for spa balcony. I am in a regular balcony.