Infinity Qsine and LPC Question

lifeh2o4all

We will be on the Infinity in October on a Panama Canal cruise and have a question about Qsine and Le Petite Chef options.

We usually dine in the specialty restaurants for several meals and have enjoyed both options.  I read where two variations of LPC is offered in Qsine on some nights.  Are there other nights where the menu is still the standard Qsine one?  If so, any way of knowing which nights that might be?

Thanks for your help.

We were just on the post Revolution Summit and Qsine was kept as Qsine,  no LPC.

I believe that I read that the M Class Ships are retaining Qsine and not introducing LPC on those ships.  Makes sense with just 2 speciality restaurants to have a wider variety of menu choices than LPC offers.

35 minutes ago, cruisingator2 said:

Infinity has LPC. They dumped the old menu. X website only shows the one menu on their website but I have reached out to someone that was on the IN in May who dined in Qsine for an answer as we know Celebrity does not keep their website up to date.

We have been to the LPC in Qsine on the Infinity twice. We had the original menu both times and I never got the impression that it did the Chef and Friends version, but that was in April. They could have added it. I hope not, because I've done both and much prefer the original one. The food and service were superb for LPC on the Infinity so we went went back a second times just for the food. We will be on her next year and plan to go back again, even though we are in Luminae.  It was an excellent experience!

Edited by vtcruising

I actually hope that they do add it. We like the menu much better. We’re not seafood like fans and both LPC menus have seafood. The video that I saw showed the chef making ravioli. Hopefully that’s a good sign. Actually the best thing that they could do is alternate the “former” Qsine concept back in on certain nights.