Where to go?

Good morning all. I will be planning a family cruise in 2020 of June. The ages will be 59, 44, 29, 26, 22, and 2. I would like to go to the Caribbean but not sure if the islands are restored from the past hurricanes. I've traveled to Bermuda twice and would like to go back again, but also want to try other places. Those in my party have never cruised or gone to Bermuda. Which would you choose? If Caribbean why where and which Cruise Line? 

If you want to go back to Bermuda and they have never cruised, then a 7 day out of NYC or Boston on an NCL cruise would be a great introduction for them, especially if you are leaving from Connecticut.

Been to Bermuda twice .Took family w/grandkids to carribean islands instead. Found Bermuda hilly and unless going on tours or beaches not for my family..

Other islands , island beach day, parasailing, dolphins, hairbraiding, walking towns, some family went to canaveral. Others hung out on ship.

Think more to do on other islands.

Since my DH andI have visited Bermuda  thirteen times over30+ years, both on cruises and resort stays, I vote for Bermuda.

Usuallly,the weather should be pleasantly warm there in June.

We have been to many of the Caribbean islands and IMHO,none compare with Bermuda. ( which is not in the Caribbean).

Bermuda has beautiful beaches,but also offers other experiences as well. 

At the Dockyard where NCL ships stay, there is a fort,museum,shopping, boat and jet ski rentals,a well designed miniature golf course and tour operators and taxis ready to take you anywhere. There are also ferries available as well as public busses.

Further away there is an aquarium and a small zoo,bicycle trails, lighthouses, Hamilton and St George’s to explore for shopping ,museums and sightseeing.

You will not encounter pushy vendors on the beaches or anywhere else.

Also,Caribbean islands can be extremely hot and humid in June.

• Like 1