Coco cay cabana suggestion

Going on a cruise and one of

the stops 

will be coco cay.  What is the best number for a cabana in chill island that would be closer to the water up front. Not behind another cabana.  

Also if we choose a cabana near the pool what number would you suggest.  Thanks 

On 7/18/2019 at 3:47 PM, Manny1968 said:

the stops 

will be coco cay.  What is the best number for a cabana in chill island that would be closer to the water up front. Not behind another cabana.  

Also interested in the answer for this. Have a cabana on Chill Island booked, but want to get a choice location.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:47 PM, Manny1968 said:

the stops 

YMMV, but cabanas are assigned based on when you book them especially when there is more than one ship docked for the day. 

We were expecting to pick ours like you ask, but guest services told us the cabanas would be assigned. We got a plip of paper in our cabin the night before we arrived that had the assignment and check-in process listed.

17 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

YMMV, but cabanas are assigned based on when you book them especially when there is more than one ship docked for the day. 

We were expecting to pick ours like you ask, but guest services told us the cabanas would be assigned. We got a plip of paper in our cabin the night before we arrived that had the assignment and check-in process listed.

This was our experience as well.  We had an Oasis Lagoon Cabana, #23.   This is the view from our cabana toward the pool... (well, the lounge chairs face the pool, I guess this photo captures the ships as well. 😜)

21DE3F9D-C8E0-4C29-90AF-D541B1B58EB6.png

44 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

We were on Mariner, only ship docked there that day.  Early on Embarkation out of PC before we left, we went down to GS and picked out location.   This was last month.  

23 minutes ago, DancerMama25 said:

This was our experience as well.  We had an Oasis Lagoon Cabana, #23.   This is the view from our cabana toward the pool... (well, the lounge chairs face the pool, I guess this photo captures the ships as well. 😜)

I believe the OP was talking about Chill Island.  

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

We were on Mariner, only ship docked there that day.  Early on Embarkation out of PC before we left, we went down to GS and picked out location.   This was last month.  

When we were there June 3rd, Grandeur and Adventure shared the island. We had a Chill Island cabana and I think they booked more people than cabanas between the the two ships. The lady in front of us was screaming at the desk clerk because she was bumped and the cost refunded to her account.

Was considering a Chill Island cabana for our Harmony cruise in January but $1299 is about $800 more than I am willing to pay. It is amazing how prices have skyrocketed, our last cabana was 4 years ago. An over the water at Nellie's Beach on Labadee for $250.  Those days are gone.

Was just at coco cay last week. I rented a cabana in the water park. My wife and I both agreed that it was a waste of money.  BTW We always get a cabana, but on coco cay there was no need. There were empty chairs and shade every we went on the island. Rci did a great job with this island. loved it