Ruby A751, C749, or E732? Pros/cons?

BellsRUs

A751 is under the Terrace Pool Deck; cabins under pool decks often report noise in the wee hours when decks are cleaned and chairs and loungers are dragged around. E732 is directly over the bandbox of the Fusion Lounge. I would go with C749 (it appears to have the most covered large balcony as well).

1 hour ago, BellsRUs said:

We are looking at the Ruby for an upcoming cruise and are trying to decide between A751, C749, or E732. Pros and cons for these three cabins?

Thanks!

Patti

I would choose E732.

Awesome cabin and we did not have any noise issues from Club Confusion.

1 deck down to the Promenade Deck.

A751 is a Penthouse Suite. Potentially more expensive than a Vista Suite. As others have mentioned, it's under a pool deck.

C749 is a Penthouse Suite. Potentially more expensive than a Vista Suite. It's an awesome cabin; we've sailed there twice.

E732 is a Vista Suite, so smaller (460-495sf vs. 524-531). This one also has a steel beam within the volume of the balcony.

If the fare difference wasn't an obstacle, I'd be picking C749 hands-down.

Here's a few pictures of the cabin (start here then arrow-right to scroll through): Photos from Mexican Riviera

Here's a few photos of Ultimate Balcony Dining (start here then arrow-right to scroll through): UBD in C749 leaving Mazatlan

We were in c749 last year and only took it as it was the last suite available. I had read about the vent issues and unfortunately we found it to be bothersome. Especially the horrid smell of food. It was so bad we barely used the balcony at all. But the room itself is, of course, lovely.