Oceania v Azamara

Guernseycruiser

On 7/20/2019 at 8:55 PM, Paulchili said:

The only Azamazing evening we did with Azamara had nothing to do with dinner. It was quite special though. We went to Ephesus late after it was closed to the public - not often do you find yourself at Ephesus alone without the crowds. After dark there was a classical concert put on for our group in the small amphitheater by local artists - all in all a pretty special evening. 

One might even call it Azamazing 😁

I read about that and it sounded AMAZING.  Ephesus is perhaps the most impressive man-made thing and to be there at night for that dinner and music must have been just incredible.  Lucky y'all.

2 minutes ago, clo said:

I read about that and it sounded AMAZING.  Ephesus is perhaps the most impressive man-made thing and to be there at night for that dinner and music must have been just incredible.  Lucky y'all.

It was indeed amazing (pun intended 😊). No dinner - just a little free time in an empty Ephesus before the nighttime concert.

7 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

It was indeed amazing (pun intended 😊). No dinner - just a little free time in an empty Ephesus before the nighttime concert.

Oops I guess I remembered wrong.  But still fabulous.  Congratulations.

The Indian buffet on Azamara is excellent.  Usually we don’t do buffet at night. However, we had heard rave reviews about it. We were happy that we went. Buffet on Azamara at night is great. We also loved the a Patio at night. Patio has waiter service with a wide choice of grilled items. Had seafood plate which was the best meal on the cruise. It was nice eating outside enjoying the scenery.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

We did the Azamara Journey on the Adriatic.  Wonderful cruise.  Did not dine at the speciality restaurants except the Captain’s Table experience which was so phenomenal we did it three times (had lots of shipboard credit).  Wonderful crew, Azamazing evening in Dubrovnik was awesome....in the plaza used for Game of Thrones filming.  Would do Azamara again without hesitation.