Riviera Question

Wayco

Just booked Penthouse 11063 on Riviera's 11th deck.   Have read reviews about the 11th deck veranda having an overhang which blocks your view.   Has anyone felt this was a problem? 

I think may have to do with maybe taking photos of mountains 

your view may be limited when looking upward  rather than straight  out

Jim post a picture  someplace here showing the top of the mountains  being blocked by the overhang

Here is one thread   you can search for others

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2565294-noise-from-terrace-cafe/?tab=comments#comment-55307499

On 7/20/2019 at 2:02 PM, Wayco said:

Just booked Penthouse 11063 on Riviera's 11th deck.   Have read reviews about the 11th deck veranda having an overhang which blocks your view.   Has anyone felt this was a problem? 

No problems with the 11th deck.  We probably have been in 5 or 6 and loved them every time.  So much better than the O ships PH. 

9 hours ago, RJB said:

No problems with the 11th deck.  We probably have been in 5 or 6 and loved them every time.  So much better than the O ships PH. 

Sorry, meant to say so much better than the R ships PH.  O PH are great. They are much too small for what they charge. 

I originally booked this cabin on another cruise and after reading all of the CC comments we moved to 10056.  It was perfect.  I was worried about noise from Waves Grill and the overhang.  If you’re worried see if another PH is available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roccaforte said:

I originally booked this cabin on another cruise and after reading all of the CC comments we moved to 10056.  It was perfect.  I was worried about noise from Waves Grill and the overhang.  If you’re worried see if another PH is available.

After reading the concerns we were able for our next 2 cruises change to 10014 and 10024! Our cruises are coming up in 8 months and I was concerned we might not 

be able to change. We’re on Riviera.

Very informative info here! Glad we changed.

Denise😊

• Like 1