Dining reservations on Oasis for My Time dining.

We have not been on RCCL since 208 so not sure of the current set up.

I was wondering how far in advance can we do dinner reservations for My Time Dining on the Oasis.  I don't see anything in the planner yet.  We aren't sailing until August 2020.

We will have at least 21 people.  I realize we will likely not be able to all sit together, but if we all have the same reservation time we should be able to work it out that we can be near each other.  We did this on Celebrity Summit 2 years ago with 15.  We spoke to the MaitreD upon boarding.

Thank you in advance.

13 minutes ago, StacieC said:

I called yesterday about this because I booked a 12/2020 cruise.  They told me a year in advance, it should be available.

I’m under a year... May 2020 and can’t book MTD yet

15 minutes ago, shari3 said:

My time dining became available today for my Sept 2020 cruise on Oasis. Only two available time slots to choose from. 6:30 and 8:30. 

Almost sounds like traditional dining.

18 hours ago, shari3 said:

My time dining became available today for my Sept 2020 cruise on Oasis. Only two available time slots to choose from. 6:30 and 8:30. 

I found the same thing for my February 2020 Oasis cruise.  I have been checking every couple of days to make reservations and this is the first I have been able to make them.  Wondering if this is a glitch?!?!  Will keep an eye on it to get our preferred dining time.

My Time Dining gory August 2020 cruise just became available.  Note that it didn't show up on my mobile phone but did show up on my laptop.  Would not let me book for multiple cabins. I called RCCL and a very nice lady booked 6:30 for 5 cabins and sent me email confirmation. She indicated that more times would probably show up later but 6:30 was fine for us!

• 2 weeks later...

March 1, 2020 Oasis MTD opened up last week (7/30) for reservations, only 630p and 830p. We have 5 cabins and 9 people, so i booked us all for 630 each day. Today i noticed they now have time slots between 630p and 830p....I'll modify times once they have entertainment available and we can book shows (no idea when that will be available so i just keep looking)

MTD was available this morning for Oasis May 2020 sailing... times listed were between 6:30-9:30.  I wanted 5:30, so I called RCI and rep told me that time was not showing, but she could put me in at 5:30 for Traditional dining, so I got that and then she asked me what size table I wanted!  If it’s listed in ur planner, but ur not liking the times, call and see what they tell u.  

If you have MTD and a large group, you can go to the MDR on Day 1 and book a standing reservation for 21 at a specific time every night.  I often travel with a large group, and this is what we do.  We've never had a problem getting a table together.