Carnival Disembarkation

If you can wheel all your luggage off the ship and not put any out the night before, you can do an early disembark.  First off are diamond walkoffs, then platinums, then FTTF's who choose this method, then any one who wants to handle their own luggage.

The other choice if you have too much luggage, is to ask guest services for a low zone #.  Zones will be called after the walkoffs.

• Thanks 1

I would say doing self debark in New Orleans you should be off if everything goes as planned by 8:30 at the latest if you have faster to the fun.   Last time I departed New Orleans I was in an Uber and to the airport before 9:30AM.  

Edited by Jenn1974

I don't understand the rush to disembark unless one has an early flight or long ride home. We enjoy a leisurely breakfast then go and sit on a top desk and relax a few minutes until most zones have been called (of course we clear out of our stateroom early and do not get in the way of the crew's cleaning). That way we miss most of the lines (lines really stress me),  and are still on our way in a timely manner.

1 hour ago, simplelife said:

I don't understand the rush to disembark unless one has an early flight or long ride home. We enjoy a leisurely breakfast then go and sit on a top desk and relax a few minutes until most zones have been called (of course we clear out of our stateroom early and do not get in the way of the crew's cleaning). That way we miss most of the lines (lines really stress me),  and are still on our way in a timely manner.

We also never rush off the ship. When we fly, the flight is booked no earlier than 130pm. Driving we go to the promenade area by the coffee bar, get a coffee and relax. I personally do not like standing on the customs line and inching along.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:04 AM, Vacationdreamer<>< said:

What’s a reasonable expectation for non-premium guests for disembarkation?  We will be able to manage our luggage.  We have a long drive ahead. 

A couple of hours after docking is reasonable. Can it be sooner? yes.