Non Alcoholic Sparkling Cider

Jane2357

Booked my first cruise as a non drinker and while I received a premium drink package with my cabin - I'm wondering if those of you with experience can give me some tips on what is available on the ship that is non alcoholic.   I enjoy Martinelli's Sparkling Cider when I want that feeling of a glass of wine - does X have anything along those lines?  Would I be allowed in place of bringing a bottle of wine aboard to bring one with me?  Are the bartenders accommodating to concoct non alcoholic drinks?  Could I swap out the welcome bottle of champagne in our cabin to something non alcoholic?

I was blessed to survive open heart surgery to repair a congenital defect - so I'm now living caffeine and alcohol free but there is a learning curve.  If anyone has any favorite mocktails to share - I'd appreciate it.         

• Like 1

I havenot seen that non alcoholic sparkling cider but inhave seen other low alcohol wines.  Note that there is some residual alcohol in them, they are not completely alcohol free.  Fre is one brand they carry.

You can bring two bottles of your own brand on board with you to pour in your room.

Congratulations on surviving your heart surgery!

When I want something festive with no alcohol I order a drink named something along the line of "minted sparkling lemonade."  I am not certain that I have the correct name, but it is listed in the drink menu in the Rendez-Vous.  Full of sugar, but no alcohol.