Panama Canal cruises in 2021

44 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

Anyone know why this cruise is still so overpriced?  I have been watching for months and very little movement on prices.

That means enough people are paying the price.

3 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

I am STILL watching for the *FULL* (all the way thru) Panama Canal 2021 -2022 cruise itinerary's  to come out....heard it would be this week...… but nothing yet. If anyone see's it let me know! 

Vision does not appear to be doing Panama Canal cruises in 2021.  Instead, it is doing 10/11 day Caribbean itineraries throughout the winter.  You'll likely have to seek out a different cruise line if you wish to do Panama Canal in 2021.  Celebrity should have some once their schedules open.

2 hours ago, timf2001 said:

Vision does not appear to be doing Panama Canal cruises in 2021.  Instead, it is doing 10/11 day Caribbean itineraries throughout the winter.  You'll likely have to seek out a different cruise line if you wish to do Panama Canal in 2021.  Celebrity should have some once their schedules open.

Well...I'll hold out a little longer...there are other ships that could go thru in Royal's fleet.

3 hours ago, timf2001 said:

Celebrity Millennium is doing three Panama Canal full cruises in September and October of 2021.

9/26/2021 - 10/12/2021 - Los Angeles to Ft Lauderdale

10/12/2021 - 10/27/2021 - Ft Lauderdale to San Diego

10/27/2021-11/11/2021 - San Diego to Ft Lauderdale

13 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

Celebrity Millennium is doing three Panama Canal full cruises in September and October of 2021.

9/26/2021 - 10/12/2021 - Los Angeles to Ft Lauderdale

10/12/2021 - 10/27/2021 - Ft Lauderdale to San Diego

10/27/2021-11/11/2021 - San Diego to Ft Lauderdale

Yeah...just priced one out...Balcony... out the door price for two...$7000+ I don't think so...……. 

Glad we did the Panama Canal when we did, San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale........Price was ALOT less then it is now, we got a great price. Ended up in a Handi-cap Balcony cabin since it wasn't booked,  15 Nights, just under $4000 total. RCCL Radiance of the Seas back in 2004.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 3:37 PM, Snit13 said:

Celebrity used to sail thru the canal.  I haven't looked recently.  You would still get perks.

We did this on the Equinox. We boarded a bus that took us to the beginning of the canal. We boarded a different smaller boat that went the entire length of the canal. We then boarded buses that transported us back to the ship. 

The Equinox did NOT cruise the length of the canal, but we did.

It was a very long day.