Unsure how Princess Loyalty Program Works

18 minutes ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

I want to pass your comforting comments on to my sister. We want her to cruise with us, but we kind of have "golden handcuffs" of being high tier in Crown and Anchor and Captain's Club, so we want her to sail on those ships. She is very fond of Princess though, so we might have to give it a try for her. 

You have been very helpful here as have others here too. Could you tell me if Regal and Royal Princess have a dedicated suites restaurant or is it part of the MDR or what is it like?  

If you book a club class suite, there is club class dinning located in the MDR. One side of that particular dinning room is dedicated for club class. the many was pretty much the same as the MDR menu however they usually have a special entree and dessert exclusive for the club class dining that's not on the regular menu. For suite guests and club class guests they do host a lovely complementary breakfast in one of the upgraded restaurants.

22 minutes ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

I want to pass your comforting comments on to my sister. We want her to cruise with us, but we kind of have "golden handcuffs" of being high tier in Crown and Anchor and Captain's Club, so we want her to sail on those ships. She is very fond of Princess though, so we might have to give it a try for her. 

You have been very helpful here as have others here too. Could you tell me if Regal and Royal Princess have a dedicated suites restaurant or is it part of the MDR or what is it like?  

Also, the Royal and especially the Regal are my favorite ships. I have gone on the Regal for the past five years a minimum of five times a year. It is a gorgeous ship with a fabulous set of crew members. With the newer ships of the sky and Enchanted princess coming out I'll be moving over to them. whatever you decide I hope you your husband and your sister have a lovely and wonderful Cruise. It has been my pleasure to help and comfort you.

• Like 1

I have never gone on a cruise less than 7 days. I had two cruises on Sitmar which Princess purchased so I received 2 credits there. Since then all my cruises have been solo with double the credits with the majority being 14-15 days to Hawaii.

Edited by denmarks

we are currently at 13 cruises, one in a suite ... so 14 cruise credits ... and 79 days

as our next cruise is 3 days ... we will become "ELITE" after that cruise with a total of 82 cruise days

and it only took us 12 years ... :classic_cool:

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

not so fast my friend ... :classic_biggrin:

in 2013 , a level called "Medallion" was introduced as a level for the 4th and 5th cruises ... this was short-lived and soon re-named the "Ruby" level ...  we were on one of the first ( maybe the first ) cruises when the " Medallion " level cruise card was introduced ...

Of course , hardly any of the cruise staff had a clue that this new level was introduced ... and we got some strange looks at the card when we had to use it

Interesting tidbit - in the sense that the Medallion moniker is in use now for a whole new thing.

17 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

If you book a club class suite, there is club class dinning located in the MDR. One side of that particular dinning room is dedicated for club class. the many was pretty much the same as the MDR menu however they usually have a special entree and dessert exclusive for the club class dining that's not on the regular menu. For suite guests and club class guests they do host a lovely complementary breakfast in one of the upgraded restaurants.

Club class mini suites do not qualify for the suites breakfast   Although they can use the club class dining area for breakfast. But that is not the same as the options for full suite breakfast 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, memoak said:

Club class mini suites do not qualify for the suites breakfast   Although they can use the club class dining area for breakfast. But that is not the same as the options for full suite breakfast 

Thank you so much for clarifying 😊

7 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Interesting tidbit - in the sense that the Medallion moniker is in use now for a whole new thing.

indeed - I'm just guessing that the name Medallion was being kicked around as the name for the industry game changing OCEAN MEDALLION system today...:classic_ninja:

13 minutes ago, voljeep said:

we are currently at 13 cruises, one in a suite ... so 14 cruise credits ... and 79 days

as our next cruise is 3 days ... we will become "ELITE" after that cruise with a total of 82 cruise days

and it only took us 12 years ... :classic_cool:

Hooray!!!! Use and enjoy the free laundry service that's my absolute favorite. To have clean fresh clothes not just within your cruise but you get it done before you leave so when you get home no extra work to be done. They actually do a fantastic job with the laundry and dry cleaning services.

Edited by Jeter02