ms Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau July 29, 2019

Scrapnana

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

My parents were both born a bit South of Montreal and I grew up in Syracuse (Central New York).  My cousin still owns the family homestead on my mother's side and I'll be spending the weekend (Sat-Sun) there.  My brother (DesMoines) and his grandson (Orlando) will be in Boston visiting colleges Friday and will go up to the family homestead for the weekend as well.

I visit my alma mater (Binghamton New York) Thursday evening and then head to Toronto Friday to catch their performance of Come From Away Friday Evening and then the weekend with the family and stop Monday evening in Syracuse; back home Tuesday.

Roy

Wow, Roy, you're going to have a busy few days.   And you seem to be stalking "Come from Away"!!.  We have yet to see it, but my California cousin who was just here for a few days with us said she saw it in NY and it was amazing, especially there.  

Just now, rafinmd said:

Does that mean Drew or someone else will get NA?

Roy

Possible, but since there is always a delay, Ryan, the senior agent, could handle Nieuw A also and after she is docked, go back onboard E-dam. The CLAA port agents don't just serve HAL in AK

5 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Wow, Roy, you're going to have a busy few days.   And you seem to be stalking "Come from Away"!!.  We have yet to see it, but my California cousin who was just here for a few days with us said she saw it in NY and it was amazing, especially there.  

I prefer the term obsessed but you could say that.  I have a goal of seeing every production.  I have tickets for Broadway on 9/11 (3rd time on Broadway, 6th overall) and in London October 25-26, and have a port call in Melborne on QM2 world cruise March 8 where there will be a matinee assuming the show runs there that long.

Roy

1 minute ago, Copper10-8 said:

Yes! Ann is today's winner! Officially, ss Nieuw Jakarta. HAL ballpoint pen heading for Victoria :classic_wink:

Wow, a ball point pen - I wonder how you'd get a stock of them? 😄😜

Just now, rafinmd said:

I prefer the term obsessed but you could say that.  I have a goal of seeing every production.  I have tickets for Broadway on 9/11 (3rd time on Broadway, 6th overall) and in London October 25-26, and have a port call in Melborne on QM2 world cruise March 8 where there will be a matinee assuming the show runs there that long.

Roy

We will be in NY next year, and certainly hope it will still be there then.  

• Like 1