Havana Norwegian Bliss

I have just found out that my booking to see the show Havana on my Bliss cruise in September has been cancelled. I messaged NCL and they replied that it has been removed from the ship and will be replaced with something, but they have no more info yet. How can they remove a show and not know what is replacing it? Anyone know any info?

52 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Pop musical about the six wives of Henry VIII

Happy to see Havana go. 

Sounds good to me! But it does bring up visions of the Movie "Ghost" and hopefully there won't be any of this:

10 minutes ago, tomk3212 said:

@Red-Sol OMG I remember this on Ed Sullivan!!  I was a HUGE "Herman's Hermits" fan back then!!!

VERY complex lyrics to the song, too!! ROTFL 😮

@tomk3212

Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg showed the power of those lyrics! 😀

17 hours ago, Gingercruiser said:

I have just found out that my booking to see the show Havana on my Bliss cruise in September has been cancelled. I messaged NCL and they replied that it has been removed from the ship and will be replaced with something, but they have no more info yet. How can they remove a show and not know what is replacing it? Anyone know any info?

I got an email from NCL a few weeks back changing my time for the Jersey Boys show.  At that time they mentioned that Havana was not on the list anymore.  I have been checking back with them periodically to see what the replacement will be.  It seems that the show "Six"  is being listed for the Bliss October sailings.

Hopefully we'll find out soon :)

Genzi

54 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

I got an email from NCL a few weeks back changing my time for the Jersey Boys show.  At that time they mentioned that Havana was not on the list anymore.  I have been checking back with them periodically to see what the replacement will be.  It seems that the show "Six"  is being listed for the Bliss October sailings.

Hopefully we'll find out soon 🙂

Genzi

I was able to reserve "Six" by calling NCL, you will receive an E-mail confirmation verifying your reservation. (Oct 27th sailing)   

On 7/29/2019 at 1:58 PM, Gingercruiser said:

Wish they cancelled it for our cruise on Bliss  in August. Its not a vey good show. Would love to see something else. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CPT Trips said:

Does anyone else wonder if the Executive Branch decision to stop cruises to Cuba is the reason that NCL canceled Havana?

Do I need to breakout my Rick Wakeman vinyl to prep for Six?

I seriously doubt that.  I have not been on Bliss but have been following the reviews.  The show got mixed reviews at best. Many negative reviews that it was too long and very boring.  Even those who raved about the ship itself seemed to not care for this show.  

23 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

Hopefully we'll find out soon :)

Genzi

Update:  I spoke to my NCL rep yesterday.  Havana is not on the list for the Bliss (my sail date is 8/25)  He said that it will be replaced with one of the current production shows they have in the fleet.  He did say they would send an email out to let us know.

Genzi

3 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

Update:  I spoke to my NCL rep yesterday.  Havana is not on the list for the Bliss (my sail date is 8/25)  He said that it will be replaced with one of the current production shows they have in the fleet.  He did say they would send an email out to let us know.

Genzi

I would love "Priscilla" to be the replacement. Saw it on the Epic and it was amazing. Guessing it will be Burn the Floor though.

I made our reservations right at 120 days for Sept 1 and I can confirm it was there but it's gone now.  Even with all the research there are still surprises.  Looking forward to whatever it winds up being.  People seem to love Choir of Men and I've heard good things about Burn the Floor.   

15 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Another thread said it might be a show called "Six".   Sounds like a musical with the 6 women representing the wives of Henry the 8.   People said it got good reviews.  

15 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Another thread said it might be a show called "Six".   Sounds like a musical with the 6 women representing the wives of Henry the 8.   People said it got good reviews.  

Six  is coming in Oct to the Bliss